Twelve categories, one year. I didn’t finish last year’s because I flaked out and missed the Kansas-specific categories. Oh well. And somehow, I’m now inspired to try for 2022. Woot!
The categories are:
- A book by a debut author
- A book with a cover you like
- A book that intimidates you
- A book about a culture or topic you’re unfamiliar with
- A middle-grade or teen book
- A book about mythology or folk tales
- Reread a favorite book
- A book set at sea or on a beach
- An immigration story
- A genre-blending book (fantasy/romance, historical mystery, etc.)
- A book that deals with mental illness
- A book by an author visiting Wichita or hosted remotely by a Wichita organization
- A tracking sheet to print is provided, and/or the library offers an app to help track and inspire and it is called Beanstack.
I will tracking my choices on my list in goodreads.
Copyright © 2007-2022. Care’s Books and Pie also known as and originally created as Care’s Online Book Club. All rights reserved. This post was originally posted by Care. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.