√ check when complete
- An ampersand – &
- An antonym = The Gateless Gate, perhaps Sweet Ruin
- 4 letters or less = Vox or Oval
- A given/first name = for TOB: Mary Toft by Dexter Palmer
- Reference to children = AS Byatt’s The Children’s Book or McEwan’s The Children Act
- One of the 4 natural elements – water, air, fire, earth = Likely, a TOB book; The Water Dancer would work and so would, On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous
The 2020 Tournament of Books TBW = to be written in March.
• A Twain book with Amy for Back2Classics?
• Tom Hardy’s “green” book with Joann, also for Back2Classics?
• Finally get to The Green Mile with Melissa Avid Reader?
Copyright © 2007-2020. Care’s Online Book Club. All rights reserved. This post was originally posted by Care from Care’s Online Book Club. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.