√ check when complete
I joined the Classics Club in 2015 and completed 50+ by the start of 2020. I’m embarking on the next set of 50 now.
- Book List 1 – COMPLETE
- Book List 2 – due end of 2024
What’s in a Name 2020 – (Hosted by Andrea at Carolina Book Nook)
Read a book from each of the following categories: My Announcement Post
- An ampersand – &
- An antonym = The Gateless Gate, perhaps Sweet Ruin
- 4 letters or less = Vox or Oval
- A given/first name = for TOB: Mary Toft by Dexter Palmer
- Reference to children = AS Byatt’s The Children’s Book or McEwan’s The Children Act
- One of the 4 natural elements – water, air, fire, earth = Likely, a TOB book; The Water Dancer would work and so would, On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous
My goodreads tracking list… click HERE to find out what I REALLY read to complete this challenge!
The 2020 Tournament of Books TBW = to be written in March.
• A Twain book with Amy for Back2Classics?
• Tom Hardy’s “green” book with Joann, also for Back2Classics?
• Finally get to The Green Mile with Melissa Avid Reader?
Copyright © 2007-2020. Care’s Online Book Club. All rights reserved. This post was originally posted by Care from Care’s Online Book Club. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.