The What’s in a Name 6-Category Reading Challenge is hosted by Andrea at Carolina Book Nook. The image below will link to the Challenge Sign up Page.
The categories for 2020 are:
- An ampersand – &
- An antonym = The Gateless Gate, perhaps Sweet Ruin
- 4 letters or less = Vox or Oval
- A given/first name = for TOB: Mary Toft by Dexter Palmer
- Reference to children = AS Byatt’s The Children’s Book or McEwan’s The Children Act
- One of the 4 natural elements – water, air, fire, earth = Likely, a TOB book; The Water Dancer would work and so would, On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous
More choices possible on my list in goodreads.