The What’s in a Name 6-Category Reading Challenge is hosted by Andrea at Carolina Book Nook. The image below will link to the Challenge Sign up Page.
UPDATED Jan 13, 2021 – see PURPLE FONT BELOW…
In 2021, choose 6 books that have titles that contain a:
(Click on the links for more examples and info)
- One/1 – Anna Quindlen’s One True Thing
- Doubled word – I have two options here: Apologize, APOLOGIZE by Elizabeth Kelly or The Smart One and the Pretty One by Claire Lazebnik
- Reference to outer space – Walter Kirn’s Up in the Air
- Possessive noun – I hope to read BOTH of these: The Children’s Book by A.S.Byatt and The Children’s Bible by Lydia Millet
- Botanical word – I own 2 books with “garden” in the title: The Paper Garden by Molly Peacock or Alan Drew’s Gardens of Water
- Article of clothing – I have NO IDEA! please help. I couldn’t even figure out how to search by gr tbr to give me suggestions.
This is one of my favorite challenges because it gets me to go through my own shelves and I am reminded of or re-find possibilities of some great reads!
More choices possible on my list in goodreads.