The What’s in a Name 6-Category Reading Challenge is hosted by Andrea at Carolina Book Nook. The image below will link to the Challenge Sign up Page.
- One/1 – Anna Quindlen’s One True Thing
- Doubled word – I have two options here: Apologize, APOLOGIZE by Elizabeth Kelly or The Smart One and the Pretty One by Claire Lazebnik
- Reference to outer space – Walter Kirn’s Up in the Air I also read Klara and the Sun which would fit, as well.
- Possessive noun – The Children’s Bible by Lydia Millet
- Botanical word – The People in the Trees and I was also wondering if I could count Ella Minnow Pea? (In my signup post, I shared my hope to read one or both of these: The Paper Garden by Molly Peacock or Alan Drew’s Gardens of Water and I still just might.)
- Article of clothing: Pauli Murray’s Proud Shoes
This is one of my favorite challenges!
And this year is one of the first where I have actually finished the books I said I would when I started the challenge. AND that I’m not scrambling to finish in December.
Copyright © 2007-2020. Care’s Online Book Club aka Care’s Books and Pie. All rights reserved. This post was originally posted by Care from Care’s Online Book Club aka BkClubCare. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.
2 thoughts on “COMPLETED ♦ What’s in a Name Challenge ♦ 2021”
Congrats! A year-long challenge finished in September is an accomplishment.
Thank you. I’m pleased. I know I’ve said it before, but I love this challenge.