√ check when complete
What’s in a Name 2021 – (Hosted by Andrea at Carolina Book Nook)
Read a book from each of the following categories: My Announcement Post
- √ One/1 – Anna Quindlen’s One True Thing
- √ Doubled word – I have two options here: Apologize, APOLOGIZE by Elizabeth Kelly or The Smart One and the Pretty One by Claire Lazebnik
- Reference to outer space – Walter Kirn’s Up in the Air and/or Alone with the Stars √ by David R Gillham (audiobook about Amelia Earhart)
- √ Possessive noun – I hope to read BOTH of these: The Children’s Book by A.S.Byatt and A Children’s Bible by Lydia Millet √
- √ Botanical word – I own 2 books with “garden” in the title: The Paper Garden by Molly Peacock or Alan Drew’s Gardens of Water AND then I read The People in the Trees! by Hanya Yanagihara √
- √ Article of clothing – Pauli Murray’s Proud Shoes
The 2021 Tournament of Books TBW = to be written in March.
• The Green Mile by Stephen King – April 2021 with Melissa Avid Reader
Copyright © 2007-2021. Care’s Online Book Club. All rights reserved. This post was originally posted by Care from Care’s Online Book Club. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.