It’s ON! I’m so excited to be participating once again in the Challenge that suits me and my reading style so well. The What’s in a Name 6-Category Reading Challenge now hosted by Andrea at Carolina Book Nook. The image below will link to the Challenge Sign up Page.
The categories and my ideas for a book I might read to satisfy:
- A precious stone/metal – The Alexandrite: A Time Travel Noir by Rick Lenz
- A temperature – Love in a Cold Climate by Nancy Mitford (a CC50)
- A month or day of the week – One Fine Day by Mollie Panter-Downes (CC50)
- A meal – Anyone want to support my thoughts that The Bird’s Nest (Shirley Jackson, CC50) qualifies because it is a dish considered a “delicacy in Chinese cuisine“?
- Contains the word “girl” or “woman” – Marie Benedict’s The Only Woman in the Room
- Contains both the words “of” AND “and” – Looks like Nonfiction is the way to go. Two interesting options: