√ check when complete
- √ Title with a NUMBER not number-spelled-out – 13 Ways of Looking at a Fat Girl by Mona Awad JAN
- _ A building – Home by Marilynne Robinson (on my shelf)
- _ Title with an “X” – The Nix
- _ A compass direction – The Widow of the South (on my shelf)
- _ Item of cutlery – ???
- √ Alliteration – Going Gray by Anne Kreamer JAN
The 2017 challenge site: Wormhole
- _ A 19th Century Classic – A Trollope or a Hardy?
- _ A 20th Century Classic – Updike’s Rabbit, Run
- _ A Classic by a Woman Author – Woolf’s Orlando
- _ A Classic in Translation – The Three Muskateers or Love in a Fallen City
- _A Classic pub’d before 1800 – Candide
- _ A Romance?– Jude the Obscure
- _ A Gothic – Jane Eyre
- _ A Classic a Number in the Title – One Fine Day
- _ An Animal in the Title – The Bird’s Nest by Shirley Jackson
- _ A Place Setting you’d like to visit – would like to choose a Canadian
- _ Award-winning Classic – Pulitzer?
- _ A Russian classic. Memories by Teffi, as suggested by Ruthiella. Or Dead Souls by Gogol?
Jan – off
Feb – All the Light You Cannot See
Jan – The Mothers
Feb – Save Me by Kristyn Kubek Lewis
and blue shading?_______
Personal Challenge #1 – LOANED TO ME Books
An Unlikely Angel by Ashley Smith – from my neighbor K.
√ Radio Shangri-La by Lisa Napoli – from Nancy Jan 2016
Two Rivers by T.Greenwood – from Holly
A Theory of Relativity by Jacquelyn Mitchard – another from Holly
Me and Mr. Darcy by Alexandra Potter – again, from Holly
Save the Cat! by Blake Snyder – WON in a giveaway by Trisha
Personal Challenge #2 – AUTHORS I MUST READ
√Tom Perotta – The Abstinence Teacher
Zetta Elliot – A Wish After Midnight
Connie Willis – Either Doomsday Book or To Say Nothing of the Dog
√ The Bone Clocks – Jan, Trollope – Feb, Ulysses – Feb