Quick off-the-top-of-my-head thoughts on the latest Read-A-Thon to share… Opinions are my own.
aaaaaa a. LOVE it when I can quickly tweet at someone from their blog! I actually need to add the button myself (link is on my About page…) Something for me to do at the next Bloggiesta.
bbbbbb b. If a reader isn’t going to use their blog BUT only use Twitter or FB, they should update somewhere to say such. or ARE NOT PARTICIPATING at all?! I like the suggestion that we have people check in again the day before…
2. Word verification! Turn it off. Thanks. You only need to turn it off for the 24 hours. Also, if you have a platform that makes it difficult to comment on, you will likely NOT get any cheers. Just sayin’.
3. I appreciate twitterers who cheered for any lonely readers that I found and thought they needed extra attention! Maree – thank you. ♥
4. Twitter aside, I was a lousy participant. I didn’t track time spent on task. I didn’t read a word of any book. I didn’t complete any mini-challenges. I even got a full night’s sleep. I blame it all on the fact that I had company. Next time, I hope I can get away and find a buddy and hide in a cocoon.
5. I did, however, work my way through ALL the R – Z names on the reader list at the Cheer Site. I almost made it through the list twice! Unfortunately, I probably skipped anyone that made it difficult to comment. Sorry.
6. I hope to create a space/page for cheers – if you penned one or received one, please let me know. IN PROGRESS
“Books are read, Violets are blue, To all the #readathon -ers still awake! We’re so proud of YOU!” – #CheerTRIX