Since beginning this October’s Read-A-Thon, I’ve only managed 108 total pages. I’m half way through my book.
And my guests are just about to arrive. Go RED SOX!
While I await, I will complete the mini-challenge for this half-way mark:
1. What are you reading right now? Still reading Cimarron by Edna Ferber
2. How many books have you read so far? none to completion.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I’m looking forward to finishing a book.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope (obviously)
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? YES! I stopped reading!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That reading is easier than cheering!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Um, having my husband GONE totally the entire time. Maybe, the dog, too!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Nothing that I can think of.
9. Are you getting tired yet? No. Ask me again in Hour 17!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? No, I got nothin’.