MEME: A FAVORITE BOOK meme!
1. A book that made you cry: Victor Hugo’s Les Miserables
2. A book that scared you: We Need to Talk About Kevin – Lionel Shriver
3. A book that made you laugh: Naked – David Sedaris
4. A book that disgusted you: ?? can’t think of anything.
5. A book you loved in elementary school: The Hobbit? (My 5th grade teacher read this to us during lunch hour.)
6. A book you loved in middle school: I didn’t go to middle school – we had grade school thru 8th grade then on to High School, but I would have to say “Are You There, God, It’s Me, Margaret” – Judy Blume
7. A book you loved in high school: Les Miserables
8. A book you hated in high school: The Sound and the Fury – Faulkner
9. A book you loved in college: I didn’t read for pleasure in college! I was studying textbooks or out drinking beer. Nope – just thought of one! Tracy Kidder’s The Soul of the New Machine
10. A book that challenged your identity or your faith: Can’t think of anything here, either.
11. A series that you love: The Chronicles of Narnia
12. Your favourite horror book: Flowers in the Attic?
13. Your favourite science-fiction book: Snow Crash – Neal Stephenson, the last one I read…
14. Your favourite fantasy book: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
15. Your favourite mystery book: Can’t think of anything for this category either! They just don’t stay with me? I did read a bunch of Agatha Christie as a kid…
16. Your favourite biography: Truman – McCullough
17. Your favourite coming-of-age book: The Red Badge of Courage – does that count?
18. Your favourite book not on this list: I have to think hard about this. This exercise is almost like the memory challenge to think of things you can’t remember just to see what you DO remember!
3 thoughts on “Favorite Book Meme”
For some of those, I would not be able to come up with anything either. I may borrow this if my procrastination gets bad enough or I want a break 🙂
Ooh, what a fun meme! But before I get too distracted, I came by to tell you that you won a book over at my blog. 🙂