I’ve been tagged by Ms. Trisha at Eclectic-Eccentric. Here goes.
1 You must post the rules.
2 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3 Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4 Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Questions from Trisha and my answers
1. What is your favorite piece of art?
My favorite piece of art in my house is totally original — the shower curtain that I had commissioned. Will show in a followup post (not in the mood to take photo, upload, blahblahblah. Do remind me if I forget! But I won’t because I want to put on Pinterest anyway, so I can throw the artist some exposure.)
2. What literary character do you think would make an awesome world leader?
Enzo the dog from The Art of Racing in the Rain.
3. What color do you think should be outlawed from clothing?
None. I love color and the right to self-expression.
4. Hats. Yes or no? YES!! I love hats.
5. What contemporary novel should be added to the high school curriculum?
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak because it is awesome. The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami because it is odd.
6. What book featuring real people do you think could work if the characters were switched to animals?
Rebecca by Daphne duMaurier.
7. Genetically designed humans. Hell yes or absolutely not?
Nah. I say no.
8. What book would you like to see get parodied a la Pride and Prejudice and Zombies?
Anna Karenina? (Did you know that Jude Law and Kiera Knightley are making a movie this year of AK?!?!!)
9. What book would you absolutely hate to see get parodied?
Can’t think of anything… Hmm… Pondering… uh…
10. TV. Awesome source of entertainment or horrifying time suck?
11. What literary character should immediately jump off the page and into your bed?
Sherlock Holmes aka Robert Downey Jr.
MY QUESTIONS for 11 Bloggers NOW TAGGED by ME (with zero pressure – do if you want, I totally get it if you don’t want to.)
1. Tell me about any letters you’ve written lately to a friend just for the heck of it?
2. Do you have a favorite beer?
3. If you ever write a book (or if you have), which genre would it be/is it?
4. What is your favorite dish to cook?
5. Didn’t Trisha ask some awesome questions?
6. How would you have answered her No.9?
7. Do you have a favorite number?
8. Tell me a nonfiction book idea subject that you think I should write a book on because there isn’t one already?
9. Did you like my answers to No. 5 for book that should be H.S. curricula?
10. Red or white?
11. Would you be embarrassed to receive a postcard with artwork by Dali? ya know – the erotic variety? I have some if you want one. I’m kinda embarrassed to send.
, and Anna
– all of you have commented lately (at the time I wrote this post) and as far as I can tell, have not already been tagged. Really – whatever. If you need a post idea, I’m giving you one, if not – no biggie. :) But if you do feel the fun to play along, come tell me because I can’t get my google-alert to work – the one that is supposed to tell me when somebody links to me? I fails to catch 90%. Thanks.
Copyright © 2007-2012. Care’s Online Book Club. All rights reserved. This post was originally posted by Care from Care’s Online Book Club. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.